Oh my dearest Antonio Rapido!
I love your grammar and writing skills. Threw versus through. To versus too. Umm, there were a few more, but they make me smile. I'm so proud of you for starting to blog! YEAH!
Sunday...the day of rest. And boy was it, except for my workout. I finally got back into working out. I took a couple weeks off after volleyball ended. It feels good to get going again. I hate how it takes me time to get into a routine, especially when it comes to exercise. Once I've got one I'm good, but getting there is the hardest part. I love how it feels when you finish a hard workout, but it is so hard to get motivated to start at times. Thank goodness for DVR, the Amazing Race, and Survivor...shows that keep me enticed and not focused on my elipical trainer when I'm stuck inside due to below zero temperatures.
Lately it has been nice enough to run the loop out front with my dog Buddy, but the temperatures and wind direction can be harsh some evenings. Tonight I just ran two laps with Buddy and knowing that wasn't enough, came in to ride the eliptical. Poor Tony had to deal with me cranking the volume up loud enough to hear the TV over the machine and watch some of his not-so-favorite shows. He loves me! Thank goodness, otherwise I would be even less excited to get my habit and routine going again. Hopefully I'll get him to still go on walks with me this winter...that is one of my favorite things to do with him at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment