Well now that I have established that if you reading my blogs and they don't make sence, know that the thoughts in my head may not make complete sense on here. I am purdy sure that i will even fool spell check a time or two.
So anyways.
Today the day after we all started packing on the pounds for the holidays, I feel full. We chopped feed today for the cattle. Griding hay bales into green mountains of delectable forage for the cows . Thinking back on it being the day after we all ate to much food for no other reason then that we got together with family. Yet there is something more to it all. We spent time with cousins, grandparents, uncles, parents, and aunts. Some of them that came over a thousand miles. It makes you think that no matter how bad the media makes everything seem to be, it doesn't matter. Everything stops around you for that day. No talk of Crude Oil or how much Wall Street is hurting. Playing games, laughing and just enjoying everything around you.
I have this little cousin that is about six and he is a little fireball. Just has to be doing something but yet that's how all little boys are I think. So Caleb and Hannah wanted a ride on dad's prowler(side-by-side four-wheeler) with Amy and I. We took off, taking it kinda easy. Letting them get used to it. Driving threw the ditches and threw the wheat fields. There we found some hills that the kids thought felt like a roller coaster. Caleb yelled Boy are we going to have a story to tell mom and dad. making use laugh as it seemed like nothing to us but they loved it. The only thing that could have made it better is if we were going threw snow and fish tailing, then Amy and I would have had a story to tell. But we will save that for the frozen slews of Nebraska in a month.
So anyways that's my first post if you liked it great, if not that's fine I didn't ask for your opinion. Just be glad that maybe half of it made sence, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment