Monday, November 3, 2008

lost.in.the.midst.of.it.all.

there are some times i wish that life could just freeze for a little while...that i could just step back from the situations around me and have time to really Think, Pray, and try to fully Comprehend what is going on around me.
life has been going so Fast lately that i feel like i'm Lost in the midst of it all. so many new things are coming up that are keeping me so busy that i just don't know what to think of it all.


my life is in His hands and i must remember that. i need to stop worrying about things and let Him be in control. He has plans for my life, and whether these plans keep me busy or not, i must stop and spend time with Him and in His word.

For there is a proper time
and procedure
for every delight,
though a man's trouble is heavy upon him.
--Ecclesiastes 8:6 NASB

There is an appointed time for everything.
And there is a time for every event under heaven.
--Ecclesiastes 3:1 NASB

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean when you say "lost". I can't believe that it is already November. I am stunned and I feel like I still have a ton of things still to do yet time marches on. How are you guys doing? I would love to see some pics of your new, "Man Hut"!!

    ReplyDelete