Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why the suprised face???

Take a moment to read or re-read the following post:
NE 2010: Part Two  (You don't have to read it all...just Day 6: Friday, May 7th)

Pay attention to this picture:

Well the reason for the reaction on my mom's face in this picture is actually not unknown...there is a good story behind it.

In this year's Mother's Day card to my mom, we signed it "Tony, Amy, Natalie, and Baby #2." 
My mom read through the card, simply put it down and began opening her gift. 
I said, "Mom, you didn't read that card did you?" 
"Yes I did," she replied. 
"No you didn't Mom...trust me.  Read it again!"  :)

Thus the picture above.  After re-reading the card, that was the expression on her face.  Priceless story.  That is how we told Granpa and Grammie and the rest of the Hohlen clan.

As for Papa and Nana, I would love to get them to blog about their side of the story!  (Go for it DeeDee!)
So...If you haven't heard, God will be blessing Tony, Natalie, and I with another baby around Jan. 6th, 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Babies are great - a lot of work, but great! Mine are close, lots of peoples are close, and we're all ok - you'll do great. There are lots of benefits and I always went back to the fact that only God knows what our families will look like, so our job is to go with His plan!

    ReplyDelete