Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nebraska 2010: The Final Chapter

Okay, since I did a horrible job of blogging towards the end of my trip to NE, I am going to lump all of the final days and pictures that I can remember on one post.  So, here it goes...

Days SIXTEEN through THIRTY-FIVE
May 17th-June 5th

Monday, May 17th:
Today Carrie and I got ready and headed out to Southern Hills Golf Course with Natalie to support Kevin at his District Golf Meet.  It was a beautiful day, and Kevin did fairly well.  I am so proud of him and his talents on the golf course.  What a stud you are Biff!!!! ;)






Following the golf meet, Carrie and I came home and spent some more time outside in the grass with Natalie on a blanket.  Here are some snapshots with God's canvas as our background.  Oh, and note that Natalie has rather light blue eyes, unlike Tony's which are darker blue.  (I have hazel!)  Looking through these pictures, look who else has really light blue eyes in the family!

                             
                             

The final chapter....TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment