So, last night we were struggling to get Natalie to go to sleep. We let her cry in her crib for about 10 minutes or so and then it was quiet. After about 10 minutes of quiet, I headed down the hall to peek and see if she was sleeping. This is the sight I saw. To our surprise, she pulled herself up onto her knees.
Well, today during her morning nap, there was a bit of crying and then quiet. After a bit of quiet I went down the hall to peek in and to my surprise I found our little lady in the following position.
Standing!!!!
Can you tell she was proud of herself??
Can you tell she was proud of herself??
Time to move the crib mattress down a bit?
Tomorrow Natalie will be 8 months old. Crazy how time has flown. Absolutely crazy!!!
This morning she crawled about four "crawls." Not sure how to put that...maybe I'll get it on video soon. She can also go from sitting to laying/crawling on her stomach to crawl position to sitting again.
She is definitely on the move! and I'm not sure if I'm ready!
Thankfully Tony put the gate up last week so we're atleast prepared to prevent that fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment