Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nebraska 2010: The Final Chapter (continued...some more)

June 2nd, 2010:
While in NE, we were able to get my parents' pool opened up for the summer, but the water temperature never got up to a decent temperature for Natalie.  I would have survived, but I wasn't about to torture her for her first pool experience.  So, we instead went to the indoor pool at the Hastings YMCA.  We actually went three different days, but it wasn't until the third day when Grammie was able to attend that we got the camera out. 
The first time in the pool Natalie fussed for about five minutes, but the next two she was fine from beginning to end.
Some pictures:



Here is a video of Natalie getting a dunk from mommy. 

I don't think we are going to have any problems with water down the road.  Tony and I are both fish in water...we love it...so we are overjoyed that she does as well!

Later that day we called Daddy up in MT.  Here is Natalie on the phone with Daddy.



Uncle Biff spent some time with his niece before her bedtime.  So cute!



Well, that is it folks.  The last of the photos and videos from our trip to NE.  We had an absolute blast spending five weeks with my family.  It was a LONG time to be away from Daddy.  I hope to make this an annual trip, but for two weeks rather than five.  Thanks for all the fun memories...we LOVE you!

1 comment: