Friday, January 22, 2010

Hospital visitors

These photos should have been posted when Natalie Grace was first born. So I'm a little behind, but they are definitely blog-worthy. Anyways...


Due to swine flu, the maternity area of the hospital was closed off to visitors. As a first time mother, this was nice for me. I was able to rest much easier. But, as a first time grandparent, I'm sure this was a really hard thing to accept. As patient as ever, Papa Warren and Nana DeeDee had to visit us through the hospital window. Here are some memorable photos from their visit. 

This was their view from the window.  Tony and I were eating supper when they arrived.


In order to communicate, we turned to the trusty cellulars.


Here is Nana DeeDee posing with her handy communication device.


Tony brought Natalie to the window so they could see her.  Here is their first sight of their very first grandchild.
Natalie was 5 hours old at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment