Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bad dreams???

We caught Natalie in the midst of a bad dream...we think! ?!?!

Either way, it was hilarious. It actually went on for about 35 minutes, but here is just a little bit of it!
Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh those little things that we so enjoy when they are young! She is pretty dang cute and I am glad to see that I am not the only one who had tummy/side sleepers! She is growing like a weed it looks like! Just wait until those baby nightmares turn into big girl nightmares and she is jumping in your bed at 2 in the morning....ahhhh the joys you have to look forward to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so cute. Dang those ear infections. Now I really need a little baby fix. Carter never did that but he did hum. If we started humming he'd quit and as soon as we quit he'd start up again. Having babies is the best thing ever. She's so adorable. I can't wait to see her (and you and Tony) again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy, your daughter is beautiful! congrats. i bet you are such a great mom. thanks for following my blog. i love when people leave comments...it makes me feel that i'm not writing to myself :)

    yours is so great too! i hope you and tony are blessed with your new gift. love love.

    ReplyDelete