Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Seriously...35 weeks already?

I still cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.  I have now been pregnant for 35 weeks, with only five or so remaining.  UNBELIEVABLE! 

I am so ready, both physically and emotionally, to meet this little one and get to know him/her.  To finally see his/her face and hear their cry...I am so ready!  I feel great overall.  I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping comfortably and can't sit for too long, but other than that I'm LOVING this pregnancy.  The hardest part is being patient to meet the baby.  The day will come...soon and very soon!

So...here are my 35 week pictures.





Baby is growing, as am I!  Not sure if my belly button will ever "pop" out...my mom's never did...but mine sure is flattened out and pushing the line.  It's so crazy to see how the human body changes for all of this! 

God is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. So amazing!! We are excited for you as well! Treasure your time pregnant because it does go so fast! :-) You guys will be wonderful parents! Paul and I will definitely have to travel up your way soon for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is going to change SOON!!!!!!!!! Yay! Can't wait to hear the big news!! Happy delivery!!!!

    ReplyDelete