Monday, October 12, 2009

Winter Wonderland already?

Seriously...October 12th, 2009 -- Columbus Day...Winter Wonderland already?

Tony had to leave this morning at 5am to haul grain to the elevators and there was plenty of snow on the ground already.  Well, as the morning has progressed, the snow has continued to fall in Fort Peck and just keeps on building up.  Here is what I'm looking out upon this morning. 

The backyard


The Front Yard/Park


The front porch step


One of the pumpkins


My scarecrow


I LOVE SNOW, even though it is only October 12th.  Later on this week we're supposed to have temperatures in the mid-50s, so this is definitely not sticking around long...but I'm still enjoying it!

Well, I'm out to do some scooping and playing with Buddy.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! THat is a LOT of snow! I like it too. YOu should get out a pair of snowshoes and waddle around. I bet you look so cute Amy!! I can't believe how long its been since I have seen you. I hope that you are feeling well and that baby's birth with go well. :-)

    ReplyDelete