Friday, October 23, 2009

Only THREE weeks left...

Well, plus or minus a few weeks/days...maybe.  I hope that I don't go over my due date, for selfish reasons, but its all in God's hands!  Waiting any longer for baby will be hard! 

Now that I'm 37 weeks, baby is officially considered healthy and full-term and could come any time.  Before 37 weeks your baby is considered premature...so we're ready and rearing to go now!

Oh...to finally greet BABY!  We can't wait!  I've been praying for patience more than a few times each day!

I'm officially into my weekly appointments with doc now.  A sign that great things are just around the corner!

Here are a couple 37 week baby bump photos.






Compare those to my baby bump picture taken at 35 weeks (below).  Still growing!



1 comment:

  1. Looking good!!!!!!! So can't wait to see pics of your little bundle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete