Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas 2010 in 2011!

Grandpa and Grammie Hohlen finally arrived in MT on Saturday.  That night we decided to celebrate our Hohlen Christmas...mainly because Grammie couldn't wait to have Natalie open her gifts.  Here was the first one!  Natalie actually opened it before Daddy even made it in from the shop!

Pure Joy!

Horsey!!!

Grammie Lynn and Aleah

Opening presents.

Showing Grandpa the picture that Mommy gave to Grammie of him!

MY NEW CARHARTT COAT!!!  From Uncle Brian and Ont Sarah!  :)

I LOVE IT!

Daddy and Aleah exhausted after an exciting day!

Oh, and Carrie and Kevin...we loved the jumpsuit you gave Natalie...and the PICKLE for the xmas tree...did you know I wanted one of those for the kids?
LOVE YOU!!! Wish you could have come somehow...but we'll hopefully see you sooner than later!


1 comment:

  1. Look at Natalie's curls! And a pickle? We'll have to hear the story later I guess.

    ReplyDelete