Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One month old...

Our lovely Natalie is officially one month old as of today (Dec. 16th) at noon!!! So crazy to think that in just 11 more she will be one year! That is so scary because it is already going too fast!!!

Last night I finally caught a bit of her interacting with us on video. It is sooo much fun...she just melts our hearts! (Sorry if it is too dark in the room...I tried to lighten it up a bit before I uploaded it!)

Natalie really starts to talk to us between the 40 second and 1:10 mark. Enjoy this little tidbit with us as we try and savor each of her growing moments!


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh too precious! I did this with Kaitlyn ALOT...by the second kid, I forgot to get him on tape! And yes...they eat all the time...Kysen had three different breakfasts this morning! But you will LOVE LOVE LOVE staying home with her...I would not give it up for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! It does go amazingly fast. What a joy that you have Natalie, she is beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww! u guys are such an adorable family! and that natilie is one cutie. happy b-day tony!we love you guys

    ReplyDelete