Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's here!

No, not the baby yet, but the month of November! 

I didn't think this month would ever get here.  Considering it is November 3rd today, the estimated date of arrival for this little bundle is in 9 days, plus or minus a few. 

Problem/Truth is...I'm really struggling with the "plus" part of that saying. 

I've shed a few tears over the past few days, struggling with patience and God's timing.  I'm being selfish and not putting complete trust in His plan for the arrival of this child.  My prayer this morning:

Father, forgive me for not putting complete trust in Your plan for the arrival of this child.  I am being selfish in my desires and neglecting Your perfect timing.  Help me to be patient and trust in Your will.  You are perfect and there is no need for me to question anything that comes from You.  Trust...just trust!  Amen

3 comments:

  1. Waiting is hard, especially when you are ready to meet your FIRST child and your belly feels like it cannot grow anymore!!!! Praying, praying, praying you get to meet your new little one SOON and that he/she comes safe & healthy!!

    xoxo,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wait will be totally worth it all! Praying this little one arrives safely and healthy. Your baby will be so loved. Can't wait to hear of the arrival.
    Dave and Judy (extended family in KC that can't wait to meet the newest Fast!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the much anticipated delivery! It is always hard the last couple of weeks....trust me, it is great to meet the bundle, but just remember, he is much safer and eaiser in your belly! JK!! Cannot wait to hear the great news!

    ReplyDelete