Sunday, November 29, 2009

13 days old...

Our little Natalie is only 13 days old today, but I cannot imagine what life would be like without her.  It is almost hard to remember what life was like before her.  She is meant to be here, sent by our Creator, making us a little family of three. 

Thank you Father for the love you have given us in this little baby girl.  You have blessed us with the most precious gift of all and we will cherish her always.  Be with us as we teach her of your unending love and Word.  Amen


Today marked some small milestones for our little girl.  It was our first Sunday in church...what a blessing!  Also, Natalie "cooed' at me twice this afternoon in response to me smiling and talking to her.  Talk about precious!!!  Later on this evening she did the same for a friend of ours, Shannon Liebelt, who dropped off a meal.  She was smitten with Natalie at this sight.  ADORABLE!


My family left early this morning to head back to Nebraska.  We had a FULL house for a few days but I wouldn't have had it any other way.  When you only get to see the ones you love so dearly for such a short while and on rare occasions, you want to IMMERSE yourself with their presence...and boy did we!  Grandpa John, Grammie Lynn, Uncle Brian and Aunt Sarah, Aunt Carrie, and Uncle Kevin....THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!  Tony and I were so happy to have you here to greet Natalie even though it was short lived...thanks for the memories!

Ummm...I guess that's it for now.  All I have to say is 13 days!!!  WOW it has gone fast...to think that tomorrow at noon she will be two weeks old...CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment