Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our bundle of JOY!

Sorry to leave everyone hanging on the last post.  The hospital didn't have a way for us to get any pictures out to you guys, so I ran up to my grandparents condo to get the last post out.   I was in such a rush to get back to my girls that I never even thought that I should get her weight and length out there. 

Natalie Grace Fast was born on Monday, November 16th at 12 noon on the dot.  She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce, and was 20.5 inches long. Ten fingers and ten toes--a pefectly healthy gift from God!  What an experience. 


We have had a little trouble with her tounge being in the way in getting her to nurse.  Thankfully we are making some progress though.  We taped a tube on the finger of one of the RNs and then she could tell when she was doing it right.




Here are a few more pictures of my girls as they were getting ready to head home.  I can't believe how much Natalie has changed from when she was first born until today, only 2.5 days old.  What a truely awesome little gift that God has given us.   Amy and I are feeling so blessed right now!



Oh, and a little advice for all you guys out there--make sure you shave your neck before you head into a hospital for three days, or remember to take your shaving kit.  My neck drove me crazy the entire stay...SO glad to be home and take care of that!

2 comments:

  1. Amy you look wonderful in that picutre for just having a baby! She looks like a real cuddler! So happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the pictures coming!!! She looks like a doll!!! Have fun adjusting to life at home!!!!

    ReplyDelete