Our March was a blast!
Some great memories were made,
and here are a few of them we'd like to share with you all!
March 1st was Regan Zerbe's birthday.
Here I thought she'd sleep in like most teenagers, so I figured I had plenty of time to decorate and make her birthday breakfast in the morning before she woke up.
Boy was I wrong!
She was up by 7:30am!!!
So, Natalie lead her down to the family room with a blanket over her head. Regan had strict instructions to snuggle up on the couch with Natalie
and DO NOT TURN AROUND until breakfast was ready!!!
SUPRISE!!!
Love this girl!
We were ecstatic to have her spend her birthday morning with us!
Welcome to teenage-hood!
These girls couldn't get enough of her!
Natalie's 'Magic balloon.'
She was baffled at how it just floated in the air above the heat register.
Noah, Silas, Aleah, Natalie, and Ava
Best of friends.
A tea party for many!
Take a look at this picture.
Take a goooood loooooong look at this picture.
Natalie drew this beautiful piece of work.
Any idea what it is???
Some clues:
It's a person.
It's a little person.
It's a cute little person with just a little bit of hair.
I questioned what exactly the little thing hanging between this small person's legs was???
Natalie was quick to inform me: "Mom, don't you know??
It's Maycie's paci that is always hooked to her shirt and
hangs down low so she doesn't lose it!"
Speaking of that cute little person...here is a humorous sad picture of Maycie.
Stuck.
Frustrated.
Crying.
I try hard not to laugh, but I just can't help it!
Check out these beauties!
We are BLESSED!!!
Again. Blessed!
The doctor's in the house!
Maycie outgrew her infant carseat and needed to move up to a forward facing one.
So, each girl moved up a size.
We had to purchase a big kid booster seat for Natalie and the girls were eager to test it out!
Time for some outdoor fun!
Went on a walk.
Natalie and Aleah wanted to climb up onto Daddy's air seeder.
They enjoyed the view but weren't so sure of climbing down on their own.
Making a car out of a box.
Wait, hang on a second. Let me rephase that.
Making a Dodge pickup out of a box.
Maycie's first sucker.
She was so sweet to share her sucker with everyone!
The cream filling in my oreo cookie!
LOVE HER!!!
Complete sticky mess!
But oh so happy!
Such a great helper. Such a great role model.
A HUGE shout-out to my wonderful other half!
It has been well over four years since I last hit the ski slopes...
something about having three babies in four years kept me off of them.
Not only was I was asked to chaperone our church's youth group ski trip, Tony offered to babysit the girls for a long weekend so I could escape mommy-hood for a bit.
Off to Big Mountain in NW Montana!
Me, Janae, and Kelli, all snuggled together in
the 2nd row of a 15 passenger van, packed with 14 of us!
Memories!
Taylor, Wyatt, Me, Brandt, Seth, Nate
While I was away, Tony sent me these pictures:
Natalie rode her bike through the extremely wet garden.
And had a "blast" cleaning it off with the power washer.
Janae came and spent the night with us.
We took her out to the dam for the first time.
The Fast and Zerbe girls ADORE each other!
Somewhere in there I should mention that Schmeckfest happened.
Tony and I were on the Butcher/Meat Sales Committee.
We had a blast with the crew of people we worked closely with!
Thanks for another great Schmeckfest!
And THANK YOU LORD for a great March!













No comments:
Post a Comment