Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wintertime Loves

This past week or so I have been able to take in a bunch of things I love about winter. 
Here are just a few:

There is absolutely NOTHING like a day outside when there is snow all around, no wind, and the sun shining.  So peaceful.  Absolute quiet.  Content.  Ahhhh.

I love to shovel snow.  There is something about breathing in that cold fresh air while breaking a sweat beneath all your warm clothes.  Maybe this has to do with the fact that I get some much needed alone time when I shovel snow. 

Gingerbreadman cookies.  Enough said.

White christmas lights strewn all about the house creating a feeling of absolute coziness. 

Appetizers.  Again, enough said!

Oranges being in season and getting a huge 40-lb box of those succulent little sweets makes my day (or month...well, as long as they last!)
 Speaking of oranges...this is one of my favorite sights to see.
 













It means FRESHLY SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE!  Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment