I was able to do some crafting for a gift for a ladies Christmas program.
Pinterest has so many ideas...I took a couple different ones and made them my own and ran with it.
Loved the results!
Will be making some more of these in the future!
I decorated the house a couple weeks ago, but never got the ornaments on the tree.
We wanted to do it as a family together in the evening and were having troubles finding the time.
The girls asked every day to decorate the tree and I kept saying 'we'll see.'
Well that night finally arrived...it was so fun!
So proud of their accomplishment!
I am not changing a thing on our tree this year...LOVE IT!
The majority of the ornaments ended up around the bottom 2-3 feet of the tree, with some branches containing up to 4 ornaments. Any ideas as to why this might be? ;)
The girls helping Daddy celebrate his 28th birthday.
We made him a giant cinnamon roll cake.
SMOKE!
Time for gifts.
The girls helped me wrap each of the presents...the amounts of tape were absurd!
Then they decorated each package with stickers.
Daddy felt so loved!
Natalie requested that I take a picture of her sporting her robe this morning.
Such a ham!
Making peppernuts with the best little helpers around!
Look at those skills!
They loved rolling the dough into 'snakes' and then getting to use a knife to cut tiny pieces.
Time to read our Bible before bed.
Daddy had two princesses in his lap on this night.
So stinkin' sweet!
Love these three!!!
Man, Tony must be getting old! I've never had that much smoke!
ReplyDeleteI'm not very crafty, but I think I need to make that decoration! What did you do? The girls must really love those red shoes, I think I've seen them in a dozen pictures.
ReplyDelete