Saturday, June 4, 2011

A conversation with Aleah...

Aleah and I had a conversation last Saturday, May 28th, 2011.
She was 4 months and 3 weeks old. 
Here is a tidbit of our conversation.  Enjoy!

Me:  Aleah, are you ready to try a little something new?

Aleah:  Are you talking to me?


Me:  Yes I am. 
Would you like to try some cereal for the first time?

Aleah:  REALLY??? 
Are you serious?


Me: Yes. You have been waking up twice at night lately to eat, so let's give this a try and see if it will make a difference. Okay?

Aleah:  Okay, but why do I have to wear this funny green thing around my neck?

Me:  It's a bib to keep your clothes from getting messy. 
Are you going to be alright wearing it?

Aleah:  Uh...yeah...I guess so...maybe.


Me:  You don't sound too sure of yourself. 
Do you still think we should go ahead and give this cereal thing a try?

Aleah:  Yeah...let's do it!  Bring it on!


Me:  Wow!  Way to go sissy!

Aleah:  Thanks mom, now let me hold the spoon.  I've already got the hang of this!


Hope you enjoyed.  And by the way, this was our 'conversation' verbatim!  (Wink wink!)

1 comment: