Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mm mm mmm

This is not a typical blog for me, as you will see from the picture below. 

It is not of Natalie or Aleah,

or even of Tony for that matter. 

It's a plate of food. 

Good food.


This has to been one of my favorite meals.  And it incorporates a different vegetable that we don't eat all that often.  One that causes most people to cringe simply by hearing the name of it. 

Brusselsprouts.

Granted, I'm not a  huge fan when they are just steamed.  Supposedly my Grammie used to make them for us quite often growing up and I really liked them.  I must have outgrown that phase. 

But...

Kielbasa and Brusselsrouts with a side of Rice Pilaf.

Mm mm mmm.

(My grandma Colleen noticed when I was home in NE for
five weeks at the start of last summer that I do that 'Mm mm mmm' alot. 
She said it reminds her of Rachel Ray...
...so I watched her show once and it does sound quite similar.) 

Anyways...
not a typical post for me, but a noteworthy one at that.
Good thing there were leftovers from last night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment