Friday, March 11, 2011

Great Falls

The four of us headed over to Great Falls this past weekend to see some friends.  Our first morning there, the flu bug had hit half of the house and poor Nate had to make his own birthday breakfast.  I told him I would but Aleah wasn't cooperating.  PROOF of him making gluten-free oat flour biscuits.  This was batch #2...he forgot to read directions for batch #1 and had to toss the dough (well it was more like batter).

After kneading (a new word/process to him), rolling, and cutting out the biscuits.

I finished breakfast by basting some eggs for us all.  Here is the birthday with his birthday breakfast that he made!  (Randell, after making them for himself, he now TRULY appreciates biscuits when you make them.)

Natalie enjoying Reese.  She loved on her the entire time we were there.

Oh, and our first 'taste' of marker. 
It brings out the blue in her eyes, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment