We had a Fall Festival in our garage the weekend before Halloween. It turned out to be a great crowd and we had a great time! Below are just a few pictures of some of the crew at supper time. We counted and think we had 54 people/kiddos in attendance...what a blast!
Unfortunately I was too busy running around getting games for the kids going that I didn't get much at all for pictures besides people eating. I'll have to talk to my friend Virginia to see if I can steal some of her pictures that she took.
The evening consisted of a hayrack ride, a pumpkin rolling relay race, pin the spider on the web, bobbing for apples, eat the donut off the string, a candy corn drop, good food, and a great time with friends.
A long kids table
The Luhmann clan...all the way from North Dakota!
We LOVED having you guys!
The Ramsey girls
Lauren, Nate Ramsey, Silas, Seth, and Natalie
The Seekins Family
Another kids table
(Sorry about the blur in the middle of each picture...maybe you didn't even notice?!?...I didn't notice until the next day that there was a fingerprint on my lens.)
No comments:
Post a Comment