The family back in NE has been asking to see video of Natalie crawling at full speed. We were able to Skype with some of them, but not all, so...here is a video of her following me down the hall to her room and then finding her toys.
What is so crazy about this all is how fast a baby grows. You see other people's babies and are amazed at how much they change, but I can now say that there is nothing like watching your own. Before we know it she is going to be walking and talking and running and jumping! I continually pray that each day I savor the moments that I have with my darling Natalie because each day to follow brings a new adventure with new growth. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with my little one...and to think that in just four short months there will be one more adorable little being for me to care for and love with all that I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment