As promised, here are some pictures of Natalie in her Easter outfit. Due to some "poopy" circumstances on the way home from church on Easter Sunday, we had to play dress-up today to get some photos of her first Easter outfit.
I found this dress on Etsy.com for a really great price. Unfortunately it was a bit shorter than I thought it would be. It is for a 3-6month old, but Natalie seems to be a bit longer than that...I should have figured! She can wear it as a shirt with jeans for a while now.
The shoes are a hand-me-down from a friend back in Nebraska.
Ta Da...here she is...
So prim and proper (see the pinky finger)
Squirly girl.
This has to be my absolute favorite photo of Natalie at the moment. We are so blessed!
So stinkin' cute! I was laughing out loud about the "poopy" circumstances because Zoë had the same problem in her Easter dress! LOL!
ReplyDelete