Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Cute End and a New Beginning!

It's time to celebrate a milestone for Aleah.
Can I get a 'woop woop' please???

Woop WOOP!

So, what are we 'woop woop'-ing???
Drumroll please........................

It is the "end" of diapers for Miss Aleah! 
Her cute rear-"end" is now sporting big-girl undies!!!  Woop WOOP!!!

Aleah has been ready for this for a while I think, I'm just not sure our lives were ready for it.  We tried about a month ago and were too busy going here and there and everywhere to get it mastered.  So, looking ahead I noticed we had two weeks back-to-back on our calendar that were pretty bare. 

All she needed was some consistency on the home front and now she's got it mastered!! 

It did take a couple sticker charts with a reward in the end to get the job done, but that's just it....THE JOB IS DONE! 
(Ice cream cone at Bergie's for the first chart and new sunglasses for the second one!)
 
So proud of this young lady!  She is growing up way faster than I'm ready for most days!  Although, I won't miss diaper changes for her anymore! 
Now its just the once-a-day-post-poop-holler, "Mom, I'm done." 
And we all know what that means!  :) 
Buy hey, one flush and all our worries go down the drain! :)

So, with that said, can I get just one more now?....WOOOP WOOOOOOP!!!!

Oh, and to "end" this post, I had to share some of the cutest little rear-"ends" around!

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment