Nana DeeDee's birthday falls during harvest and the guys were not cutting around home this year, so rather than a birthday dinner, I made her and birthday breakfast. We invited them over for some 'blueberry buttermilk' birthday cake, sausage patties, eggs, and fruit salad!
Blowing out her candles...29 I think! Plus one or so!
Watching the smoke rise with Aleah afterwards.
She got a big gift from us for Christmas the year before and we were still banking off that. So for her gift we had a couple of surprises.
A bag full of yellow squash.
And...after the meal was over the girls took off their bibs and revealed these shirts!
I didn't get a picture of them that morning wearing their shirts, so I did one night not long after.
Enjoy the photo shoot!! ;)
Oh these two! Not a good picture in the whole lot of them.
I'll leave that up to our neighbor Jen when she takes pictures for us soon!
But anyways, you get the idea...we're expecting Baby #3 around April 7th!
Wooohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment