Aleah was getting on my nerves a couple weeks ago.
Everything in my kitchen is shoved up as close to the wall as it can get...away from the edge.
That is usually my quick solution to toddler-proofing my kitchen.
Well, Aleah drug her stool from the living room into my kitchen and was reaching things I didn't want her to reach. A few different times I asked her to stop and go play, and moved her stool back into the living room. Well after about four times of this, I took the stool from her and placed it on the kitchen table.
And what do you suppose she did next?
She outsmarted me!
"Hah mom...like you think that is going to stop me!"
FYI, that stool is now up on top of the washing machine in the laundry room.
I got her back!
Love you little Aleah!
No comments:
Post a Comment