It was Sunday, March 13th. A day unlike most others.
Tony and I left BOTH of the girls with Papa and Nana and headed out on the snowmobiles for a nice afternoon ride.
Being married to a farmer, a snowmobile ride has a purpose unless we're in the mountains riding.
This time...it was to check grain bins for bugs.
Tony poking his head down in to see what he could see.
What an amazing snowfall this year...and to think that since that day we've had probably a foot or more of snow. It has been a record-breaking year by far!
Tony enjoying the hills on the way back home!
He is so much fun to watch!
I tried a fair share of hills and jumps...what a rush.
You'll have to ask Tony if you're curious about how well/not well I did!
Thanks for the fun date babe!
I really enjoyed the fresh air and time spent with you doing something you love!
And thanks to Papa and Nana for babysitting. Just a few hours without the girls was nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment