I think Natalie is asleep quietly in her crib.
All of a sudden I begin to hear a banging noise like something is hitting the wall.
I peek in Natalie's room to see her standing in the corner of her crib hitting the wall with her hand or her head.
I go in to lay her back down and am greeted with the biggest smile ever and arms waving as fast as they possibley can.
Pacifier goes in the mouth, I lay her down, and she either falls asleep, or does some more head banging, gets ignored this time, and eventually goes to sleep.
Priceless.
Enjoy the pictures and video.
The video below has a very orange tint to it. The sun is usually beating into Natalie's room at naptime, so I have a heavy orange flannel sheet hanging over the window at the moment...hence the tint.
Looks like it might be time to lower the crib mattress!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever left a comment before. Well, I just thought I would tell you what a wonderful person you are and what an excellent mother you have become. I'm sure you are excited for baby number two!!! Love you!!!!
ReplyDelete