Nebraska 2010: Part Four
DAYS TWELVE through FIFTEEN
May 13th-16th
DAY TWELVE: THURSDAY, MAY 13th:
For some reason, I have no pictures from the 13th or the 14th, so this may be a shorter blog post. Not exactly sure what happened on this day...
DAY THIRTEEN: FRIDAY, MAY 14th:
...or on this day. Sorry! And I look back at the calendar and there is nothing to give me any clues.
DAY FOURTEEN: SATURDAY, MAY 15th:
But, I do have some pictures from this evening. Not sure about the day, BUT...That evening Natalie finally mastered sitting up. Here are her first sitting pictures, all by herself.
Yeah, I can do it!
Momma...gimme that camera!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! She is so proud of herself...sitting and playing, all by herself!
DAY 15: SUNDAY, MAY 16th
Natalie is six months old today!
After attending the 8:30am church service, Natalie, Grammie, Aunt Carrie and I all hopped in the car and headed for Lincoln to spend the day with Uncle Brian and Ont Sarah.
We arrived in Lincoln just around noon, so we met B and S at my favorite restaurant in the Haymarket of Lincoln, Buzzard Billy's. Actually, I don't know if it is my favorite restaurant in that town, but they have my all-time favorite sandwich...an amazing Philly Cheese Steak Po'Boy! The last time I had one of these was before Tony and I were married...TOO long!
Buzzard Billy's is known for their odd items such as Gator Fingers and Armadillo Eggs. They have quite a few gators on display. Brian helped Natalie get acquainted. 
Ummm...Brian...I'm not too sure about this?!?!?! MOM????
Brian, Sarah, Natalie, and I at Buzzard Billy's.
This was just after Natalie had reached for Sarah's glass of water and spilled it all over the table. Those two have some learning to do about a baby's reaching capabilities! :)
Meeting B and S's dogs, Crowder, and Caesar.
Caesar, Brian, and Natalie
Oooo...he looks like fun! (Compare the size of his head to Natalie's entire body!)
Getting to know one another!
I think Caesar's collar would fit as my belt.
Sarah playing with Natalie.
More playtime. She's such a great sister to have added into the family!
Brian, Me, and Carrie hanging the mirror.
That was our job while in Lincoln that afternoon...hang wall decor.
Testing the mirror.
Me frying potatoes in the skillet for dinner.
Natalie playing the African drum Brian brought back from Zambia.
We had a great day in Lincoln...thanks to Brian and Sarah!
Love your first home and so proud of you both!
Amy, thanks for the great posts. We really appreciate them. :) It is great to see you and what you're up to there. I can't believe how our little girl is growing and changing. So proud of herself and all her new accomplishments! She is wearing some cute outfits I haven't seen before either. Can't wait to see you again soon. Enjoy your time there, and tell everyone hi for us. love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh, the outfits...I did some garage sale shopping down here...and got some GREAT buys!I'll have to show them all to you when we get home and then you get home! Great great buys!
ReplyDelete