Lately we have been asking ourselves what "quiet time" is?
Tony was able to stay home on Saturday with Natalie and I, and he noticed how she is talking constantly nowadays. Here is a little tidbit of her constant babbling. (12weeks, 5days)
We are starting to realize that this is only the beginning of her constant presence in our lives. Don't get me wrong, WE LOVE having our little Natalie Grace around and wouldn't trade it for anything. But, Tony and I used to sit at home in the quiet and dream for the day that our home would be a bit more boistrous and chaotic...meaning children. In those days we'd just go visit our friends the Runners to get a taste of it.
Well, now we have a bit of our own boistrous going on at home, and WE LOVE IT!
Sooner than later I'll have to get a video of Natalie in a mirror. She enjoys talking to the little girl that she sees! We're still trying to catch one of her giggles on video too. They are so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment