Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Bump

Some of my distant friends have really been on me to see the progressing baby bump. So...Here you go Krista and Stacey...a special post for you two! It stinks that we didn't get to see either one of you when we were down in Nebraska. The plan is that we'll be back down there for Christmas with baby in tow. You'll maybe have to come pay us a visit in Hastings!

This is my less than obvious baby bump at 20 weeks, the morning of my ultrasound. I also felt baby move for the first time this morning.
Here is my baby bump at 24 weeks. Not too much of a change. Dr. Bell started measuring my bump and I was right on track.
Now I'm at 27 weeks. It's really starting to stick out there more. I definitely feel pregnant now. It's hard for me to imagine what I'm going to be feeling and looking like with hopefully, atleast 10 weeks to go. My next appointment is next Friday, so I'll have to keep you posted.

All in all I have felt GREAT and cannot complain one bit. I got a bit of a cold right before my brother's wedding down in Omaha, NE on August 1st and that made the trip down there a bit uncomfortable, but I'm feeling much better and only dealing with a minor cough.
LOTS of movement. Makes me anxious to get to finally hold baby. We're SOOO excited!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I love seeing the pictures!! We are so excited for you guys and we really need to see you two before you are three!! :-)

    ReplyDelete