Monday, February 16, 2009

Fundue Fondue 2009

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! February is already half over...utter craziness!

Last Wednesday my small group from youth group (we call them "cell groups") came to my house for off-site night. I just wanted to post some photos and videos of our evening.

I have the senior girls in youth group, and we got together for an evening of fondue. We started off the night with salads.


Jorand with her choice of Caeser dressing, striking a pose!




Sunnie with her delightful salad!




Mitzi, Tony, and Hannah diving in. Girls with their salads, but Tony got a head start on the fondue before he headed off to bowling so we could have a girls' night.


From there we had oil fondue for steak and chicken, and batter dipped mozerella chunks and mushrooms. Our dessert for the evening was a chocolate-butterscotch fondue with pineapple, grapes, strawberries, bananas, and pretzels. It turned out to be a great meal. It was a first time for most of the gals, and I think they loved it.



Thanks for the fun memories girls! GOOOOOO GOD!

1 comment:

  1. OK... that looks like so much fun!! I LOVE fondue!! :) It looks like you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete